We are a parent cooperative run by a board of parent volunteers. Please join the board to have a say in our program! If you volunteer for one of the following positions, your child’s class placement will be guaranteed and the duties will fulfill your volunteer hours for the year. Please call Lindsey in the office to volunteer – 403-678-2538.
Voting Members – attend monthly meetings:
- VICE CHAIRPERSON
- Coordinates AGLC Casino every 3 years (next one in 2020)
- Assists Raffle Coordinator in non-casino years.
- Chairs meetings if chairperson cannot attend.
- FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
- Oversees subcommittee members.
- Organizes one spring fundraiser selling local products.
Sub Committee Positions – do not need to attend all monthly meetings:
- RAFFLE COORDINATORS:
- Solicits prize donations from a list of sponsors in August and September.
- Organizes prize packages and applies for raffle license in October.
- Duties are complete by December.
- This position has been a team of two in the past, and can be split if you have a friend who would like to team up with you.
- ARTISANS MARKET ASSISTANT
- Assist the Market Coordinator in the fall leading up to the market.
- Must be available to help on the Friday-Sunday of the event in November.