Pre-K, get ready for a day of fun in the snow! On Wednesday, March 13, TrailSports and the Nordic Centre are once again hosting our Pre-K classes for ski lessons.
- Pre-K will have no regular classes this day and should meet at the Nordic Centre for their 1-hour lesson. (See schedule below.)
- Permission slips will be in cubbies in February. Please return them by March 6th.
- Each child must wear a helmet.
- Each student must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Depending on the ability and experience of your child, one adult could be responsible for 2-3 children.
This is always an exciting outing, and we hope you can join us!
- Claire’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 9am, lesson 9:30-10:30am
- Carmen’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 10:30am, lesson 11am-12pm
- Carmen’s PreK PM Class – Arrive at 12:30pm, lesson 1-2pm
The Claire’s afternoon 3-year-old class will run normally at preschool.