Registration is open as of 8 Feb 2021! Please click the turquoise button to the right to register.
Board members are guaranteed their child’s class placement and it fulfills your 4-hour per year volunteer commitment.
Families who attend AGM are placed in classes before those who do not attend.
Pre-K, get ready for a day of fun in the snow! On Wednesday, March 11, TrailSports and the Nordic Centre are once again hosting our Pre-K classes for ski lessons.
- Pre-K will have no regular classes this day and should meet at the Nordic Centre for their 1-hour lesson. (See schedule below.)
- Permission slips will be in cubbies in February. Please return them by March 4th.
- Each child must wear a helmet.
- Each student must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Depending on the ability and experience of your child, one adult could be responsible for 2-3 children.
This is always an exciting outing, and we hope you can join us!
- Claire’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 9am, lesson 9:30-10:30am
- Carmen’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 10:30am, lesson 11am-12pm
- Carmen’s PreK PM Class – Arrive at 12:30pm, lesson 1-2pm
The Claire’s afternoon 3-year-old class will run normally at preschool.
It’s hard to believe that there’s only one month of school left before the summer break! We have another month of music classes with Tangle, visits to the Library, Rainbow Day, Teddy Bear Picnic, and plenty of outdoor time. Then on Friday, June 22nd, please join us from 10am to noon in Lions Park for our End of Year Party. Please arrive at 10, because Ms. Tangle will be giving a concert/puppet show including some of your children’s favorite songs from Preschool, perfect for all of us to sing and dance along with the music.
- 10:00am-10:30am Show with Ms. Tangle McClaron
- 10:30am-12:00pm Party!
- Bouncy Castle
Let’s keep our fingers crossed for good weather! If the weather doesn’t cooperate, we will have a back-up location booked. We will send out an email to all families on the morning before the party if we need to move to the back-up location.
We look forward to seeing you at the party!
We have many little teapots, hear them shout ♥ Tip them over and pour them out!
We will be pouring tea for all preschool moms, May 8 to 11. Please drop off your preschooler at the earlier time listed for them to help set up for the party. Moms, please be on time for the party itself. Kindly make other arrangements for siblings. We hope this will be a special time to share with your preschooler!
- Carmen 3yo AM – Tues, May 8: Drop off at 9, party 9:30-10:30am
- Carmen PreK PM – Tues, May 8: Drop off at 12:30, party 1-2pm
- Carmen PreK AM – Wed, May 9: Drop off at 9, party 9:30-10:30am
- Claire 3yo AM – Thurs, May 10: Drop off at 9, party 9:30-10:30am
- Claire 3yo PM – Thurs, May 10: Drop off at 12:30, party 1-2pm
- Claire PreK AM – Fri, May 11: Drop off at 9, party 9:30-10:30am