A non-refundable Registration Fee of $45 must be submitted with registration forms.
Pre-Kindergarten (Birthdays in 2018)
- 8:45-11:45 OR 9:00-12:00, Mon, Wed & Fri
- $112.97/month (after Child Care Agreement Subsidy)
- 12:30-3:30, Mon thru Thurs
- $177.87/month (after Child Care Agreement Subsidy)
3-Year-Old Preschool (Birthdays in 2019)
- 8:45-11:00 OR 9:00-11:15, Tues & Thurs
- $75.38/month (after Child Care Agreement Subsidy)
- 12:45-2:45, Tues thru Thurs
- $105.76/month (after Child Care Agreement Subsidy)
Our recommended payment method is
- credit card for the Registration Fee and September Program Fees
- automatic monthly pre-authorized debit from your bank account for Oct-June Program Fees, which we will help you set up after classes begin in September.
We can also accept cash, cheque, or credit card on a payment schedule that works for you. For credit cards only October-June, there is a 3.95% processing fee.
When school begins we will require a guarantee from each family that they will perform 4 hours of volunteer work during the school year (separate from volunteering in the classroom) OR pay $200 on 30 June 2023. This guarantee can either be a clause in your pre-authorized debit agreement, or it can be a post-dated cheque.
New Operating Grant directly to Canmore Preschool from the Alberta Government, reducing each registered student by $75 per month (starting Jan 2022): more information here.
The Canada-Alberta Early Learning and Child Care plan is effective January 2022. You can apply for subsidy if: your family’s gross income is between $90,000 to $179,999, your child has not yet started Kindergarten, and attends a licensed child care program: more information here.