Choose from caving, dog sledding, ski rentals, guided hikes, tours focused on photography or food, or just buy a gift certificate – all of it supports Preschool!
Adventure Hub and their partners are proud to support community fundraising. When you book any Adventure Hub experience on this page a portion of sales will be directly donated to Canmore Preschool.
There is no deadline. Adventure Hub is here to help you discover your next adventure at any time. Our thanks to Tammera and Adam for setting this up!
Click below to browse available adventures:
Tickets on sale now! With 10 fantastic prize packages thanks to so many generous local sponsors, the odds are excellent and tickets are only $5 each! The prize drawing will be held Dec 12th – just in time for spreading Christmas cheer.
Heartfelt thanks to all of our sponsors! Thank you, Bow Valley and beyond 🙂
- 1st Prize:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise 1 Night in a Deluxe Lakeview Room with Breakfast and Valet Parking
- Banff Trail Riders Sleigh Ride for 2
- 2nd Prize:
- Rimrock Resort 1 Night Stay with Breakfast
- Brewster Travel 2 Ultimate Explorer Passes –Gondola, Cruise, & Icefield
- 3rd Prize:
- Juniper Hotel & Bistro 1 Night Stay
- Mt. Norquay Ski Area Family Tubing Day Pass for 2 adults and 2 kids
- 4th Prize:
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Vermillion Room Saturday Brunch for 4
- Discover Banff Tours Snowshoeing to Paintpots for 2
- 5th Prize:
- Clique Hotels 2 Night Stay at any Canmore property
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company $50 Gift Card
- 6th Prize:
- Canmore Golf & Curling Club 2 Greens Fees w/Power Cart
- Canmore Crossfit 10-Punch Pass for 10 Workout Sessions
- 7th Prize:
- Nordic Spa Kananaskis Passes for 2
- Bodhi Tree Spa 75 minute Facial Treatment
- Stonewaters Gift Bag
- 8th Prize:
- Cam Clark Ford Canmore $300 Detailing Package
- Sports Experts Dartboard Game Centre & 2 Ski/Snowboard Tune Ups
- 9th Prize:
- Canmore Chrysler $200 Gift Certificate to Parts & Service Department
- Canadian Tire Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum
- 10th Prize:
- Calaway Park 4 Passes
- Timothy’s Popcorn Jelly Belly Gift Box
Additional Sponsors: Craig’s Way Station ● The Rose & Crown ● Valbella ● Elevation Place ● Pratts Food Service
All Proceeds Support Canmore Preschool providing early childhood education in the Bow Valley.
3000 tickets, $5 each, License # 547063
Canmore Preschool follows the schedule of the Canadian Rockies Public Schools, including 2 weeks off for spring break.
Classes resume on Easter Monday, April 22nd, 2019.
We wish everyone a happy springtime!
Some families have asked if we could participate in fundraising with Mabel’s Labels, so here you go!
No pressure, but if you would like to buy name labels for your child’s clothing, shoes, snack bag, etc, Preschool will receive 20% of all orders.
Visit http://mabelslabels.com/support-a-fundraiser and under “Select your school/organization” choose “Canmore Preschool Society” from the alphabetical drop down menu.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Preschool starts for PreK and the M/W Afternoon 3yo class on Monday, September 10th, and for T/Th Morning and Afternoon 3yo classes on Tuesday, September 11th.
The first day of class will be a short orientation accompanied by parents – if you didn’t already receive the details in your email, please let us know!
The second day of your class will be the first full, drop-off class.
Lindsey is back in the office as of September 4th, getting ready for students to arrive.
Payment will be due on the first day of class. We have emailed out the pre-authorized debit form, and will also have paper copies at your orientation.
If you have questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!
Our administrative assistant Lindsey is off for the summer from June 29 to September 4, 2018. We will send you all the details for the start of school in late August. Office hours will resume on September 4th. Preschool classes begin September 10th & 11th.
If you wish to register your child over the summer, you can do so online – just click the orange button above and to the right. We may not respond with your class placement immediately (Lindsey will be out of country July 2-12) but registrations will be processed in the order received, and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
As of June 29, our morning 3yo classes are full with a waitlist.
You can email questions to email@example.com. We will check email approximately once a week during the summer. If you require urgent assistance you can call our volunteer Board Chairperson, Rachel Lippitt – (403) 675-4045.
Thank you and enjoy the summer!