Choose from caving, dog sledding, ski rentals, guided hikes, tours focused on photography or food, or just buy a gift certificate – all of it supports Preschool!
Adventure Hub and their partners are proud to support community fundraising. When you book any Adventure Hub experience on this page a portion of sales will be directly donated to Canmore Preschool.
There is no deadline. Adventure Hub is here to help you discover your next adventure at any time. Our thanks to Tammera and Adam for setting this up!
Click below to browse available adventures:
Tickets on sale now! With 10 fantastic prize packages thanks to so many generous local sponsors, the odds are excellent and tickets are only $5 each! The prize drawing will be held Dec 12th – just in time for spreading Christmas cheer.
Heartfelt thanks to all of our sponsors! Thank you, Bow Valley and beyond 🙂
- 1st Prize:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise 1 Night in a Deluxe Lakeview Room with Breakfast and Valet Parking
- Banff Trail Riders Sleigh Ride for 2
- 2nd Prize:
- Rimrock Resort 1 Night Stay with Breakfast
- Brewster Travel 2 Ultimate Explorer Passes –Gondola, Cruise, & Icefield
- 3rd Prize:
- Juniper Hotel & Bistro 1 Night Stay
- Mt. Norquay Ski Area Family Tubing Day Pass for 2 adults and 2 kids
- 4th Prize:
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Vermillion Room Saturday Brunch for 4
- Discover Banff Tours Snowshoeing to Paintpots for 2
- 5th Prize:
- Clique Hotels 2 Night Stay at any Canmore property
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company $50 Gift Card
- 6th Prize:
- Canmore Golf & Curling Club 2 Greens Fees w/Power Cart
- Canmore Crossfit 10-Punch Pass for 10 Workout Sessions
- 7th Prize:
- Nordic Spa Kananaskis Passes for 2
- Bodhi Tree Spa 75 minute Facial Treatment
- Stonewaters Gift Bag
- 8th Prize:
- Cam Clark Ford Canmore $300 Detailing Package
- Sports Experts Dartboard Game Centre & 2 Ski/Snowboard Tune Ups
- 9th Prize:
- Canmore Chrysler $200 Gift Certificate to Parts & Service Department
- Canadian Tire Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum
- 10th Prize:
- Calaway Park 4 Passes
- Timothy’s Popcorn Jelly Belly Gift Box
Additional Sponsors: Craig’s Way Station ● The Rose & Crown ● Valbella ● Elevation Place ● Pratts Food Service
All Proceeds Support Canmore Preschool providing early childhood education in the Bow Valley.
3000 tickets, $5 each, License # 547063
Pre-K, get ready for a day of fun in the snow! On Wednesday, March 13, TrailSports and the Nordic Centre are once again hosting our Pre-K classes for ski lessons.
- Pre-K will have no regular classes this day and should meet at the Nordic Centre for their 1-hour lesson. (See schedule below.)
- Permission slips will be in cubbies in February. Please return them by March 6th.
- Each child must wear a helmet.
- Each student must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Depending on the ability and experience of your child, one adult could be responsible for 2-3 children.
This is always an exciting outing, and we hope you can join us!
- Claire’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 9am, lesson 9:30-10:30am
- Carmen’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 10:30am, lesson 11am-12pm
- Carmen’s PreK PM Class – Arrive at 12:30pm, lesson 1-2pm
The Claire’s afternoon 3-year-old class will run normally at preschool.
All positions filled! Thank you to all the volunteers!
We are a parent cooperative run by a board of parent volunteers. Please join the board to have a say in our program! If you volunteer for one of the following positions, your child’s class placement will be guaranteed and the duties will fulfill your volunteer hours for the year. Please call Lindsey in the office to volunteer – 403-678-2538.
Voting Members – attend monthly meetings:
- FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
- Oversees subcommittee members.
- Organizes one spring fundraiser selling local products.
Sub Committee Positions – do not need to attend all monthly meetings:
- RAFFLE COORDINATORS:
- Solicits prize donations from a list of sponsors in August and September.
- Organizes prize packages and applies for raffle license in October.
- Duties are complete by December.
- This position has been a team of two in the past, and can be split if you have a friend who would like to team up with you.
Canmore Preschool follows the schedule of the Canadian Rockies Public Schools, including 2 weeks off for spring break.
Classes resume on Easter Monday, April 22nd, 2019.
We wish everyone a happy springtime!
Some families have asked if we could participate in fundraising with Mabel’s Labels, so here you go!
No pressure, but if you would like to buy name labels for your child’s clothing, shoes, snack bag, etc, Preschool will receive 20% of all orders.
Visit http://mabelslabels.com/support-a-fundraiser and under “Select your school/organization” choose “Canmore Preschool Society” from the alphabetical drop down menu.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Preschool starts for PreK and the M/W Afternoon 3yo class on Monday, September 10th, and for T/Th Morning and Afternoon 3yo classes on Tuesday, September 11th.
The first day of class will be a short orientation accompanied by parents – if you didn’t already receive the details in your email, please let us know!
The second day of your class will be the first full, drop-off class.
Lindsey is back in the office as of September 4th, getting ready for students to arrive.
Payment will be due on the first day of class. We have emailed out the pre-authorized debit form, and will also have paper copies at your orientation.
If you have questions you can email email@example.com. See you soon!