Choose from caving, dog sledding, ski rentals, guided hikes, tours focused on photography or food, or just buy a gift certificate – all of it supports Preschool!
Adventure Hub and their partners are proud to support community fundraising. When you book any Adventure Hub experience on this page a portion of sales will be directly donated to Canmore Preschool.
There is no deadline. Adventure Hub is here to help you discover your next adventure at any time. Our thanks to Tammera and Adam for setting this up!
Click below to browse available adventures:
Pre-K, get ready for a day of fun in the snow! On Wednesday, March 13, TrailSports and the Nordic Centre are once again hosting our Pre-K classes for ski lessons.
- Pre-K will have no regular classes this day and should meet at the Nordic Centre for their 1-hour lesson. (See schedule below.)
- Permission slips will be in cubbies in February. Please return them by March 6th.
- Each child must wear a helmet.
- Each student must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Depending on the ability and experience of your child, one adult could be responsible for 2-3 children.
This is always an exciting outing, and we hope you can join us!
- Claire’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 9am, lesson 9:30-10:30am
- Carmen’s PreK AM Class – Arrive at 10:30am, lesson 11am-12pm
- Carmen’s PreK PM Class – Arrive at 12:30pm, lesson 1-2pm
The Claire’s afternoon 3-year-old class will run normally at preschool.
All positions filled! Thank you to all the volunteers!
We are a parent cooperative run by a board of parent volunteers. Please join the board to have a say in our program! If you volunteer for one of the following positions, your child’s class placement will be guaranteed and the duties will fulfill your volunteer hours for the year. Please call Lindsey in the office to volunteer – 403-678-2538.
Voting Members – attend monthly meetings:
- FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
- Oversees subcommittee members.
- Organizes one spring fundraiser selling local products.
Sub Committee Positions – do not need to attend all monthly meetings:
- RAFFLE COORDINATORS:
- Solicits prize donations from a list of sponsors in August and September.
- Organizes prize packages and applies for raffle license in October.
- Duties are complete by December.
- This position has been a team of two in the past, and can be split if you have a friend who would like to team up with you.
Canmore Preschool follows the schedule of the Canadian Rockies Public Schools, including 2 weeks off for spring break.
Classes resume on Easter Monday, April 22nd, 2019.
We wish everyone a happy springtime!
Some families have asked if we could participate in fundraising with Mabel’s Labels, so here you go!
No pressure, but if you would like to buy name labels for your child’s clothing, shoes, snack bag, etc, Preschool will receive 20% of all orders.
Visit http://mabelslabels.com/support-a-fundraiser and under “Select your school/organization” choose “Canmore Preschool Society” from the alphabetical drop down menu.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Preschool starts for PreK and the M/W Afternoon 3yo class on Monday, September 10th, and for T/Th Morning and Afternoon 3yo classes on Tuesday, September 11th.
The first day of class will be a short orientation accompanied by parents – if you didn’t already receive the details in your email, please let us know!
The second day of your class will be the first full, drop-off class.
Lindsey is back in the office as of September 4th, getting ready for students to arrive.
Payment will be due on the first day of class. We have emailed out the pre-authorized debit form, and will also have paper copies at your orientation.
If you have questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!