Our three biggest fundraisers are:
- Casino (once every 3 years; next one in 2020 – delayed due to COVID-19)
- Canmore Christmas Artisan’s Market (now Bow Valley Artisan Studio Tour, November 28-29, click here for more information)
- Canmore Preschool Winter Auction (now live – givergy.com/canmorepreschool)
Each of these provides essential operating funds for the Preschool programs, and each relies on the energy and creativity of our community of parents. Please, check out the Volunteers’ bulletin board in the Preschool lobby to see current opportunities to contribute to our programs and fundraisers.
In addition, we offer several year-round fundraising opportunities:
- Save-On-Foods Grocery Cards
- Orders due the 7th of each month. We receive 10%.
- Mabel’s Labels
- Order anytime at mabelslabels.ca. We receive 20%.
- Adventure Hub
- Order anytime at adventurehub.ca. We receive a portion of all bookings of mountain experiences – dog sledding, caving, climbing, guided hikes, horseback riding, and more.
- Scholastic Books
- Monthly flyers in student cubbies or order at scholastic.ca.
- Bottle Depot
- You can ask the Bottle Depot to credit your refund to Canmore Preschool.
There are three types of volunteering you are making a commitment to perform when you enroll your child in preschool:
- Provide 4 hours of volunteer work per child per year. This could be help cleaning toys, or at the Christmas Artisans’ Market, or auditing the books, or lots more opportunities throughout the year.
These commitments keep our program quality high and our fees low!