Our three biggest fundraisers are:
- Casino (once every 3 years; next one in 2017)
- Canmore Christmas Artisan’s Market (third weekend each Nov.)
- Rocky Mountain Raffle (ticket sales in Nov., draw in Dec.)
Each of these provides essential operating funds for the Preschool programs, and each relies on the energy and creativity of our community of parents. Please, check out the Volunteers’ bulletin board in the Preschool lobby to see current opportunities to contribute to our programs and fundraisers.
There are three types of volunteering you are making a commitment to perform when you enroll your child in preschool:
- Act as Parent of the Day about once a month. Depends on class type and size. More details…
- Sell raffle tickets in November. We will have other fundraisers, but the raffle is a big one, so we ask all families to participate.
- Provide 4 hours of volunteer work per child per year. This could be help cleaning toys, or at the Christmas Artisans’ Market, or auditing the books, or lots more opportunities throughout the year.
These commitments keep our program quality high and our fees low!